Website Wellness Plans
Austin DesignWorks offers website maintenance plans to our clients.
We design and develop websites for our clients to manage, but if our clients prefer to be “hands off” when it comes to management of their site in regards to content updates and/or routine maintenance tasks, we’re here to help.
We offer several Website Wellness Plan options to meet varying levels of need. Check them out below.
- Once Monthly: Update WordPress and plugins (available at time of service)
- Once Monthly: Backup of site database and important site files
- Daily: Proactive site health monitoring, including scanning for potential WordPress or plugin vulnerabilities
- If needed: Malware removal assistance (1 instance)
Starts at $1,200/year
- All features of the Website Wellness Basic and Website Wellness+ plans
- Assistance with content updates. Pricing is based on your estimated needs so contact us for a quote.
* Update instances (aka update request) can contain more than one task you need us to complete, however, to be counted under a single update request, all the tasks need to be provided in a single email.
If you have more than one site, you may qualify for a discount on additional plans.
The Fine Print
Website Wellness plans are prepaid annually and non-refundable. These plans do not cover updates or changes that involve substantial/special coding projects or visual design services. Our Plus and Premium plans do cover adding, removing, or changing text and image content on your site, which includes adding series, book, and other content pages, as well as uploading blog posts, and assistance resizing images. Should you request a change or addition that falls outside the scope of your plan’s coverage, we will happily discuss the situation, provide a quote, and, if applicable, try to locate a solution that fits your budget. You can upgrade your plan at any time. Website Wellness plan prices and covered services are subject to change between renewals.
You should consider a Wellness Plan if…
- you struggle to find time to update your website.
- you find yourself overwhelmed or unable to focus when trying to work on your website.
- you habitually put off updating your website.
- your website is not up to date for long periods of time.
- you’re timid or confused about updating WordPress and plugins.
- things never quite look right when you make the update.
Many of our clients utilize a plan for these very reasons and we are more than happy to help you, too!
Need help but don’t want a plan? À la carte it is!
We do not require our clients to have a Website Wellness plan for us to assist them with their site updates. We are always happy to help.
Here are some important things for you to know:
- Each à la carte update request has a minimum charge of $35.
- Rush update requests may incur an additional fee, assessed at our discretion and based on the size and complication of the update (minimum of $10). An update request is considered a “rush” if the request and content are provided less than three business days before they are needed “live”.
- Website Wellness (Plus and Premium) plan holders take priority in update queues. À la carte updates are either done in the order they are received or scheduled according to launch goals.
* Prices are subject to change at any time.